Monday, September 7, 2009

Janine at Covenant

Here is an update from Janine.

"Classes are going to be a lot tougher this semester, since now they are all upper division courses. I am taking Principles of Management, Principles of Finance, Business Ethics, Accounting Information Systems, Business Research Paper, and 20th Century World History. They will keep me busy, but I am enjoying each one so far. The business professors especially are good at challenging us to excell, and very encouraging at the same time.

I am rooming with a different roommate again, Charity Masters. Marie, who I lived with last year, graduated. Charity has been a friend since freshman year, and we have already had a lot of fun together. I joined her on her hall, so I also moved one floor up in my building.

Something that has stayed the same is my job at the school library. I am working 14-15 hours a week this semester, but it doesn't really seem like it because my schedule fits in really nice with my classes, and the job is enjoyable.

Otherwise, I am back at it here in Georgia! I do feel like I missed a summer, because the 4 hot days we had in WA weren't quite enough for three months, and here it is already cool and fall-like. Oh, well, its not like I ever got very tan anyway! :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment