Saturday, November 6, 2010

Kohl's

Lorissa and Renee wanted some flannel sheets on their beds last week when the temperatures dipped a bit.  So yesterday, when the temperatures were up to a hot 92 degrees we decided to get some.  I had a 15% off coupon for Kohl's so we decided that was the place to shop.  Before we left I saw a $10 off of $20 coupon in my inbox so I brought that too.

Twin sized flannel sheet sets were on sale for $19.99 originally $44.99.  Then there was an additional 10% coldweather sale making the sets $17.99, so for two sets I was to pay $35.98.  Then $10 in Kohl's cash was deducted bringing the total to$25.98.  Then my 15% off coupon was used to subtract another $3.90, bringing the total to$22.08 which was raised by 9% sales tax to $24.07.  So I saved $67.90 on two sets of twin sized flannel sheets.

So what is the deal with Kohl's?  What are the real prices there?  Would you ever pay full price for anything when shopping at Kohl's or are you signed up to get their emails for the coupons?

No comments:

Post a Comment