Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Get Away With College Friends

I attended Pt.Loma Nazarene College years ago with Dawn and Barbara.  We decided when needed to have a reunion cruise together to celebrate our birthdays.  I should have posted this right when I got back, but as you can see life happens and I did not. So I will be posting a series of pictures for my own memories, but I won't back date them like I did some previous posts.

I took this trip at the end of April.  Keith brought me to the Bakersfield Amtrak station and I took the bus to the Union Station in LA.
Then I boarded the train to Oceanside where Linda picked me up.  We enjoyed lunch at Ruby's Diner at the end of the pier.
On Sunday I got to see Benjamin's recent home purchase with Linda and Duane.
Linda then drove me to meet up with Dawn.  I had a wonderful, relaxing time at the Koonce home. I enjoyed seeing friends at church, a Sunday afternoon walk, and a great bed, breakfast, lunch and dinner with Linda and Duane and Jonathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment