Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sewing Skirts

I have had some fun sewing for Lorissa and Renee. I made each of them a skirt using a homemade pattern. I like the style but it does require some changes as you go. We only bought one yard of fabric per skirt and that was a bit skimpy to easily cut them out, but it worked. I also need the girls handy so I can get it to fit right. Fabric prices are somewhat reasonable if it is on sale or if you have a coupon for JoAnns. It is hard to find good dresses and skirts in the stores. Got any good pattern sugestions for summer dresses that are easy to sew?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marg., The skirts are cute! I can't believe how much older your girls look! They have changed since I last saw them! Happy sewin!
    Love, Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job!! and I can't believe how much the girls are growing!

    ReplyDelete